At Hillsgate Real Estate we can help you find a home or investment property of your choice and negotiate a better deal for you. Our mission is to help you save time and money in searching for your next home or investment property with our extensive local knowledge and years of experience.
Why choose us?
- Over two decades of property buying experience in Sydney, New South Wales for owner-occupiers and investors.
- Find a property of your choice and carry out a full property search including current market valuation estimate, assessment of the property, its location, recent comparable sales, and a comprehensive property report.
- Organise pest and building inspections
- Help you connect with lawyers, insurers, and lenders
- Negotiate a favourable price on your behalf
- Attend auctions and place bids on your behalf
- Access to a wide range of properties from agents, builders and developers
How much do we charge, and is it worth the fees?
- Our fees are based on the amount of work we do, and is typically between 1 to 2% of the property purchase price.
- We help you save time and money in finding a property of your choice and negotiating a better deal on your behalf with our extensive local knowledge and years of experience.
Are buyer’s agent fees tax deductable?
- All purchasing costs for investment property, including buyer’s agent fees, can form part of the cost base for capital gains tax for an investor at the time of sell. However, this does not apply to owner-occupiers.
Disclaimer: We are not qualified taxation accountants and you should seek independent advice from a qualified tax professional that will be able to take your personal circumstances into account.